Sunday, September 7, 2008

Its been forever since i did one of these!

What time did you wake up this morning? 7:00

What do you usually have for breakfast? Uhh..Usually a pop tart or Bagel

What is your favorite CD at the moment? Eh no favorite.. But i really like my one tree hill Cd's whitters made me ;)

What kind of car do you drive? A Hyundai Elantra 

Favorite item of clothing? I would say jeans i wish i had lots of money i would just buy jeans :D  

If you could go anywhere on vacation where would you go? Somewhere with a beach. No vacation this year and i summers pretty much over..I just need a Beach Vacation.

What color is your bathroom? Uhg its white.. I hate white walls but what do you get.

Where would you retire? Somewhere warm!  I don't know yet..

Most memorable birthday? Eh... just another birthday not sure

Favorite sport to watch? Football :D I really like basketball and baseball too though!

Are you a morning person or a night person? I am both i like being able to stay up late and hang out but I'm also am so used to just getting up early now

Shoe size? 6 1/2

Pets? I'd like a puppy.... Someone tell Eric i deserve a puppy! ...But no pets.

What did you want to be when you were little? A dancer.


What is your favorite candy? prob Dove Chocolates :) 

What is your favorite flower? Calla Lillie's they were in my wedding! 

What is a day on the calendar that you are looking forward to? Lol nothing really.. I know my life is so Exciting.. How about this next weekend.. Work is going to kill me this week.

What are you listening to right now? Uh Eric playing his game on his ps3

What is the last thing you ate? Quesadilla's

Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone? Melissa i think.

Celeb hair you covet? Jessica Simpson's

One of your favorite school teachers? I liked a few i liked being my own teacher better :P 

When was the last time you cried? Yesterday.. " Thank you Anxiety :( "

What did you do last night? I came home from work and relaxed to make my anxiety go away. then me and Eric went shopping. and i finally found a little black dress that works! Yay

Favorite smell? Eric's Cologne and the smell of rain

What are you afraid of? Clowns. And don't think I'm making it up. My sisters fully dressed me up for Halloween one year when i OBVIOUSLY had no say in what to be for Halloween. and they dressed me up as....A CLOWN.. and i Cried!  i hated it so bad.. my sister even curled my hair in little wring-lets so it totally looked like a clown wig. So Clowns yea..not so hot for them! 

How many cities have you lived in? 4 or 5 i think...

How many kids do you want? 2 or 3 

3 bad habits? Cracking my back, Stressing about things, Drinking too much soda... 

If I were a billionaire I would? Help out our families, Pay off all our bills, Travel, buy a dream home! and then invest.

One life goal? Be an amazing wife and some day mother as well :)  

I tag? Whitters, Mel (just do it), and Caitlin.

No comments: