Sunday, July 27, 2008

Work


So this past week I have been training for my new job. (I still work at the spa as well yay) But i started training for American Laser Centers doing hair removal, skin tightening and cellulite treatments. And I'm really excited! Training was really Long and tiring but was really good. Then i shadowed all day Friday.. just watching made me really just wanna be able to start that day but besides training you have to have so many hours shadowing. So i take clients on Tuesday super excited. hee hee.. Oh plus i love the free treatments as well! That's a plus. I believe Family and Friends get 30% discount Hurrah! So come see me. :D

Oh here are some cute photo's. When My sister Erin had her baby still born, Erin's friend Samantha was here visiting her and Helped out Erin lots. We took some photo's of old places we used to hang around. Enjoy!

Me and My sister Erin.

Me, Erin and Samantha!

Me and my sister again... just deal with the weirdness lol

Hope you all have a fantastic Weekend!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yes I will come in for a 30% discount! Hmm.. what should I get lazered? haha! I'm coming back to Utah in 4 weeks so we need to get together!

Jacque said...

fun Mary! I am so excited to see you tomorrow! And...I just might take you up on that 30% discount on laser..haha!