Friday, July 11, 2008

Almost a Month!

I know I'm Horrible at this blogging thing hee hee and i really like to blog it seems there has been soo much going on with the family... Three weeks ago my sister Erin went into labor. Once she got to the hospital though they realized they couldn't find a Heartbeat. Turns out Madeleine had an extra long umbilical cord and little Madeleine must have stepped on the umbilical cord the same morning erin went into labor or the night before. Soon i will have pictures of her.. b/c she was seriously so cute though being a still born baby and looked really good. Erin in doing amazing I don't know how i would go through that but she is going great :)


We also ended up going to my parents place to do fireworks with my little nephew Randyman he is so freaking cute.. so i have some fun photo's for you all.

Randyman Loved the Sparklers.. In fact he didn't really like any of the fireworks other then the sparklers.


Aw good old uncle Ewic ( Randy talk) Helping him with fireworks :)

And then he would try chucking them on in the road,dirt, and grass...Ya so that's when the Sparklers where done lol

8 comments:

Meagen Ridley said...

Mare Bear! You and your family have been through so much lately, I just want to give you a great big hug! I miss you!

Ben and Stacy said...

Mary. Wow Dance Centre...it has been a while since then. I am not really dancing anymore, I go to 2 dance classes at Gold's gym. One is jazz and the other is hip-hop. They are pretty fun and I just go when I can. How about you-are you still dancing?

Jacque said...

Mary! I am sorry about everything that has been going on. I couldn't imagine having a stillborn. How sad. I'm glad she is doing good though. Hope you are too! When can I practice a Pedi on you?

Unknown said...

That breaks my heart hearing about your sister. Her little baby obviously was too pure for the world. Yes it has been too long Mary! POST MORE PLEASE!

Whitney said...

Ha ha Randy is so cute!!!! We need to play... it's been too long :( I am excited for Erin that she had her baby!!! :)

Jacque said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jacque said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Whitney said...

Okay, so I totally just read that too fast the last time I did.... it didn't even PHASE me that the baby was still born and now I'm really sad :( I'm so sorry for Erin!!! :( XOXOXO