Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Sister

This week didn't start how i wanted to. I woke up Monday morning to a voice mail left at 1:30 am on my cell phone (that i had left in my purse in the kitchen) It was from my dad telling me that my sister Tine was in the hospital because her Xhusband beat her horribly. Tine was house sitting for a friend with Chris (her x) and my nephew Randy. they were down in Spanish fork where this all happened. My sister was trying to give Chris the chance to be a father but that wasn't enough for Him and Tine told him she wouldnt move away with him. that's when he snapped. Chris stole my sisters Car, phone, and over $350. He broke her hand, She has two black eyes, swollen on both sides of her jaw, and bruises all down her back. My sister tine is the most kind hearted person i know and is a great sister and Amazing mother. I look up to her so much.

Not to mention she is gorgeous( she is on the right in the pic). Please keep her in your prayers and pray that Christopher Graham is caught and is sent away for a long time.

2 comments:

Jacque said...

Oh man Mare. That is not good at all! What doe he look like? I'm going hunting this weekedn and I thought, maybe...if I saw him....
jk.
I wish I could, but then I don't want to be locked up.
She is in my prayers. Good Luck

Whitney said...

Oh my gosh!!!! :( That makes me so sad to hear. Tine is awesome, no way does she deserve that. Was Randy okay?
That guy needs to put put away!!!