Sunday, June 8, 2008

.:*My Bag*:.


Whats in my Bag!
Well my purse is more like a black hole i find things from many moons ago in this thing!
  • My cell and may i add that i have had this thing for like a month and it has a scratch on the screen already.. yea give it 4 more and the screen will probably be busted.. just to be honest!
  • Then there is my Mp3 player and for not being an Ipod.. its been pretty good although every thing i downloaded of Napster doesn't work i have to re- load lots. It hooks in to my car so its lovely!
  • Thank you cards that go to my returning clients i need to mail off! Remind me to do that later!
  • Two pens and a highlighter.. um you never know when you need to write at note on a car saying " that's ugly".... and maybe highlight it? right Holli?... jk i don't really know whats with the highlighter to be honest..
  • My day planner..well i use this thing to keep track of doctors appointments But.. it doesn't help if i forget to look in it.. so really.. its just cute! Don't you agree? :D
  • Then i have like 5 lip glosses of some sort... Ones a Plumper... Oh i do love!!
  • Powders.. two things of makeup powders
  • Mascara.. Dior show.. REALLY pricey but i love it! It never drys out so you can keep applying it with out it looking like crap...Aww if only you could do eyelash extensions on yourself right?
  • Prescription Lyrica for my fibro.. I would prob be miserable without it! Its done wonders for my fibro.
  • Prescription strength aleve.. For my Fibro and Head.
  • Ooo don't forget the tic-tacs!
  • Makeup brush.. for the powders
  • And last a notepad... I like to doodle.. its a serious habit

So basicly half this stuff i dont NEED in my purse but come on its so big it has to look full right?! Thats what Big Bags are for! Hello...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

(Caitlin) WOW! Your purse is so clean! My purse if filled with wipes, diapers, crackers, and toys.. it's a mess! Haha! I'm so happy you have a blog! Now we can keep in touch!

Jacque said...

What a bag!
thanks so much for letting me sit in and watch you do that peel. I was wondering how much they cost. i want to get one, so I was going to have you do it so I could feel what it's like. That way I can better descrive it to the client as they're getting one!

See you soon little lady!