Thursday, June 5, 2008

Spa stuff

Hello my long lost friends! I've been so busy with stuff lately i have not had time to update! But lets see a few weeks back we filmed a commercial for Visage the spa I'm at.. it was fun with all the girls there and what not.. funny story the commercial has a voice over so pretty much the whole time filming we just talked and there was a clip where they had us doing "pedicures" so we used clear polish.. ha ha the guy filmed Forever i swear so poor Goldie had about 20 coats of clear top coat polish on her toes by the end of it. But ill have the clip of that up and posted pretty soon!


Two nights ago i also did eyelash extensions on a client here at my place.. I honestly love doing them most estheticians think they are annoying and too time consuming but i love them they look so good after.. but here is a fun picture i took b/c I'm going to create a portfolio of my stuff soon. you can see just how big the difference is in length in Carols lashes! Right eye is finished and left eye only had one extension on. We did hers really full and they looked so good. Ill be doing more soon! so more pictures to come!!


1 comment:

Emily said...

holy cow those look amazing. btw I am whitney's cousin.