Sunday, November 30, 2008

..:*Thanksgiving*:..

Warning this post has lots of photo's!
Thanksgiving this year was really fun! We don't get all of us together very often because my oldest sister lives in Logan with her family. But this year it was all of us! we had i think 14 people in my parents condo hee hee so it was slightly packed. But great none the less! And i love my families cooking on holidays! here are some photo's!


Sam and Seppa with their pumpkin pie!

My love and I ( Eric's half smile/ Cowboy game watching hehe)

My sister tine and her new boyfriend Chris! ( not the same Chris haha)

Tine and I and yes i was half asleep after turkey dinner.. I don't really like this pic :P

Our cute mom and her lovely pose!

Braden, Dad, and Randy man playing their guitars... Randy and his little play one is so cute!

I have many more photo's but i wont over do it! Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Fun pictures! I miss you! We need to play soon :)