Friday, March 20, 2009

..#4 The trick?

So after getting my MRI last week and getting the results from the doctor and then back to my orthopedics's office for another visit.. Its official I tore my acl and sprained my meniscus.. Surgery is scheduled for Wednesday the 25Th (yes this Wednesday) I was really hoping it was just going to be a sprain. But hey this is MY knee's we are talking about so i guess i shouldn't be too surprised! I cant tell you how much i HATED the past knee surgeries I had. I wouldn't wish That upon my worst enemy.. Unless you did something really bad... No jk. I was happy to hear I shouldn't have to be on crutches and I should be able to start placing pressure on it right away.. unlike before on crutches and in a straight leg brace for 6 weeks.. So keep your fingers crossed that #4 is the last of my knee issue's and or surgeries.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh that's awful! I'm sorry!!! Mary Mary Mary, what are we going to do with you? You poor girl!