Tuesday, March 10, 2009

So little Time..

Sadly Its been so long since I have posted a blog and yet there isn't too much that is exciting to blog about. I have been working so much up until today really, I'm now the assistant manager at the laser center to I get to do a little of everything at work. I really enjoy working more with our Manager Tanya who started in January, She is great at what she does and is fun to work with as well. I get really good hours now so i don't find myself with as much time as i used to have to blog. I promise i will try to be better for all of my blog stalkers.. If i have any left that is.
Lets see.. Oh Eric and I bought a Wii for valentines haha Its fun coming home and playing a little Mario Kart! I honestly have not played on a game station of any kind since i was little i think.. (Eric also has his ps3 that he managed to convince me to let him buy when we first got married. Sneaky one haha) But i have not Once played the Ps3 to this day.. I guess I have always been a Nintendo kind of girl if anything.
As far as today goes, This morning everything was fine. I woke up this morning got ready and my cousin came over to get a chemical peel before her wedding in a a week or so. Then I ate breakfast and headed out the door for work at about 9:15. Let me mention we live on the third floor.. So as I'm walking down the stares not doing anything special as I'm going down, I get about five steps from the bottom when suddenly I hear this really loud SNAP and I feel like someone knocked the wind out of me I was in so much pain all of the sudden. So not being able to walk much at all I hurried and called my orthopedic surgeon that had done my three past knee surgeries. and they told me to come into their office Asap. So after getting there and doing Xrays nothing was broken but they Made me go do a MRI since he thinks I may have torn cartilage in my knee. I was told i would get a call today but I'm not too surprised that its 6:30 and i still have not received a call. I have been able to keep my leg up for a few hours and relax thanks to my Family mostly my Dad he took me to all my appointments bought me lunch and ice cream all without complaining once that I took up his entire day. I'm starting to be able to walk slightly better tonight.. maybe i just needed some TLC.. I'm hoping its just a sprain!
Hope all my bloging friends are doing fantastic!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Cody and I got a Wii, too....sadly it kind of just sits unused lately :(
I'm so sorry you hurt your knee!!! Oh my gosh! That sounds so painful!!! :( I hope it feels better soon! XOXO