Sunday, April 6, 2008

Im a COOK!


.. Alright so not really.. I make very few things.. I mean VERY, So i made Eric buy us a new cook book at the store. and I'm liking it.. or at least the idea of cooking more lol. I'm pretty much good at making cookies at the moment :P Hurrah! We made a huge batch of them today and i must say they are GREAT! I'm so talented. hee hee Oh so i finished the book eric had me read. and now I'm back to New Moon Very happy about this because i cant tell you how long it took me to read twilight just because i was in school and had so much reading to do as it was. So i cant let it take me forever and a day after Thursday to read this one.. I want to be able to read breaking dawn when its out. Oh and so they are making the movie twilight to come out sometime next year... yea not so sure about that one.. its kinda like when The Da Vinci Code came out in theaters... and then no one read the book cuz of the movie ( it blows compared to the book btw) and I firmly think you need to read these books.. ( although Mel THINKS she is REBEL-izing when she Wont read them, Wont get a blogspot and WONT get married.. haha :P Whatever Mel..we are arguing :P)

2 comments:

Melissa Steadman said...

LOL!! Yes, i am quite the rebelizer...!! Oh boy, that made me laugh to read, love it! I'm sad that we are arguing though... maybe we need to talk, yes?

Whitney said...

I agree completely that the Da Vinci code movie did not do it justice at all! Didn't I lend you that book? Ha ha. But I really hope Twilight ends up good...I'm crossing my fingers!