Friday, April 18, 2008

Stomach Flu From Hell!



So last weekend I got the worst stomach flu of LIFE. I honestly wanted to crawl In a Hole, I don't know the last time i felt so crummy. and it had this lingering thing where i could only eat small portions Throughout the first part of the week or i wanted to through up again! But Eric took care of me pretty well :) (Not to mention i had a cold the week before!) On a brighter note and to go along with my last blog.. I'm a cook.. haha i made artichoke spinach Dip and it was pretty good considering I made it lol I think I'm going to try just the spinach dip next time.. OH so i have a recipe for Tiramisu Yummy But i need a drip coffee maker.. wtf.. I don't have one of those!..But why not really sure?.. Someone can by me one :D Hurrah! So my sister Erin is going to be having her baby shower the day before my birthday and im so excited.. not that little Madalyn needs any clothes the child is already stocked up! I'm going to be an aunt for the 5Th time its crazy. Everyone will have had a child in my family but Eric and I. (And don't plan on it anytime soon!) Me = So not ready for a child yet and ill be the first to say it.. I'll just play with them and give them back to their parents for now. hee hee Im such a great aunt!

2 comments:

Nate and Chelsea said...

Yay! I love your blog, it is so fun to see you and your hubby and see what you have been up to! How do you like being an Esthetician and what spa do you work for? It has been awhile, it's fun to catch up!

Chelsea

Whitney said...

I'm so sorry you were sick!!! :( That makes me sad!
Everytime I hear Tiramasu I think of Superbad....oh dear. "When am I ever going to need to make tiramasu? Never.." ha ha ha! That would be so yummy though!!!
I'm so excited for Erin, happy happy!
Speaking of your birthday, I'm going to get you something really cool. I think you'll like it, but it might be late? I don't know, it's not just something I can go to the store and buy, ugh.
<3