Friday, April 4, 2008

Just set up this blog

So i just set up this blog and im going to be honest.. I have no clue what im doing! same goes to facebook..i just click buttons! But lots of people say I needed one of these. So Eric and I have been married for a little over nine months now, Its gone by so fast! Almost a year its crazy. Eric is working for fidelity as a finacial adviser/Broker and Im working at a new Day Spa in Pleasant Grove. Its nice to be doing what i went to school for :) Now i just need a vacation.. well not need.. Want.. but i blame the utah weather Honestly.. 60 today?..Its killin me. Thats okay need to workout before swimsuit time anyway. :P Happy April!

P.s. Someone should really tell me how to use this thing :P

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Mary has a blog! Yay! That's awesome, now I can know what's going on with you, even if I can't talk to you (heaven forbid that ever happens). I heart you! Let's play soon!